2018 Camp Cards are Coming!
How the Camp Card Sale Works:
- The Camp Card is designed to help units fund their way to 2018 camp programs.
- This is a risk-free, product sales project where all Scouts can earn their way to a Denver Area Council Camp, 2018 Philmont Trek, other activities or simply support unit programs or supply needs.
- Each Camp Card will sell for only $5.00 to the public and will have multiple food, entertainment, and service discounts for the consumer to use throughout the year.
- The participating unit will keep up to 50% commission from the sale of each Camp Card.
- Commissions can be earned 3 ways! 1) Sell Camp Cards to receive 20% Commission, 2) Participate in the 2018 Scout Show to receive another 20% Commission, and 3) Attend a Camp Card Kickoff to receive 10% Commission.
Attend a Kickoff to receive 10% Commission AND your Camp Cards before March 1st! If you do not attend a kickoff, Camp Cards are available for pick up on or after March 1st at the Hamilton Scout Headquarters or at Roundtable.
The Scout Show will be on April 28, 2018 at the National Western Stock Show Complex. Register for a booth here to participate. Camp Cards also admit the entire family to the Scout Show!
Order Camp Cards
Register for North Camp Card Kick-off – Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Register for South Camp Card Kick-off – Tuesday, February 20, 2018