Ways We Help Units and Leaders and Scouts are listed on the left Menu and below:
- Training. Trained Leaders have more fun, get more out of the Program, and help more youth.
- Recruiting. See our Recruiting Tools page for great ideas to help you recruit new families.
- Activity Ideas. Want ideas about Pack or Troop Activities … see our Calendar.
- Finances. We support the District and Council staff and program by raising money to support them.
- Advancement. We support units by providing additional opportunities for Cub and Scouts to Advance as well as providing training for adult leaders.
- Den Adventure Plans. Cub Scout Den Adventures (they are Adventures, not merely “meetings”) are very critical … we have lots of ideas at Cub Scout Adventure Plans, including scanned versions of the Den Leader Guides and resources.
- Service Projects. Most every Unit does Service Projects, and help find and support your unit Service Projects.
- Journey to Excellence Recognition. The Journey to Excellence program was designed to help units support their youth by helping them plan and then supporting the plan to be a great unit.
- Commissioners (Unit Service). Volunteers who help units beyond their “home” units are Commissioners … see Commissioner Service for ways we help.
- Charter Renewal. Every Unit needs to renew their charter by the end of the year, and our Unit Charter Renewal page has all your resources for that.
- On Line News. We share links to Boys Life & Scouting Magazines and more, like http://scoutingwire.org/.